20th January 2020 Current Affairs India
1. Russia has started production of S-400 long-range surface-to-air missile systems for India, and all five units will be delivered by 2025.
2. Bankrupt Jet Airways plans to sell its Netherlands business to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
3. Former principal secretary to the Prime Minister, Nripendra Misra, has been appointed chairperson of the executive council of the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML).
4. Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez said that he will retire from international cricket after the T20 World Cup in Australia this year.
5. The world’s shortest man, Khagendra Thapa Magar, died in Nepal. He was 27.
6. Sri Lankan government lifted a 25-year ban on the operation of helicopter flights by private operators from Colombo.
7. Rohit Sharma became fastest to reach 7000 ODI runs as an opener in the 2nd ODI against Australia at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Rajkot.
8. The United Nation's (UN) report shows India's economy to grow by 5.7 per cent in the current fiscal year.
Tag : Current Affairs