2nd January 2020 Current Affairs India
1. Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries has entered the e-commerce segment with the pilot launch of its e-tail platform JioMart in some parts of Mumbai.
2. Flipkart partnered with the government's Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM) to support self-help groups (SHGs) and bring their products online.
3. General Manoj Mukund Naravane took charge as the 28th Chief of Army Staff succeeding General Bipin Rawat.
4. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman unveiled a report by a high-level task force which recommended ₹102 lakh crore spending on infrastructure.
5. In a bid to reduce the vehicular pollution, Rajasthan Transport Department will observe a 'No Vehicle Day' on the first working day of every month.
6. The Railways has renamed its security force Railway Protection Force (RPF) as Indian Railway Protection Force Service.
Tag : Current Affairs