How to get Duplicate Adhar card from @www.uidai.gov.in. :- You will have to pay a fee of Rs. 50 for Aadhaar reprint
There are Aadhaar cards of 125 crore citizens living in the country
Delhi. Aadhaar card is a very important document in our country. It is often demanded as an identity card in many places. If your Aadhaar card is lost somewhere, you may face many problems. To avoid this problem, you need to get another Aadhaar card (Aadhaar reprint). You do not have to go anywhere for this and you can get another support just by sitting at home. You only have to spend Rs 50 for this.
Follow This 11 step
- First go to the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) website www.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on the Order Aadhaar Reprint (Pilot Basis) option at the bottom under the Aadhaar Services section here. This will open a new tab.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number / Virtual ID and security code here under the Personal Details section.
- After providing this information, click on Send OTP button. An OTP will come to your mobile.
- If your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar database then click on the relevant option given against Request OTP. Selecting this option will prompt you for your mobile number. Enter it and click on the Send OTP button.
- Apart from these two options you can also use the TOTP option. Your phone must have the m-Aadhaar application to use it.
- Now enter the OTP or TOTP sent to your mobile and click on the submit button after clicking against the terms and conditions.
- You will be notified of your support details after submitting the OTP. After verifying it, click on Make Payment button.
- After doing this you will be diverted to the payment gateway. Here you can pay Rs 50 (including GST and postal charges) using credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI.
- You will be shown acknowledgment status after successful payment. In addition, you can also download the enrollment slip. A service request number will also be sent to your mobile.
- UIDAI will print the base and deliver to Indian Post within 5 days after the entire process is completed. The postal department will then deliver it to your home by speed post.
Now you can also get support related support on Twitter
The Unique Identification Authority of India has started solving the problems of Aadhaar card users on Twitter keeping in view their convenience. Now you can solve your problem with the help of social site Twitter. For this you have to tweet on UIDAI and Aadhaar_Care. Apart from this, the official Twitter handle of the regional office of the Aadhaar Center has also been given. Here too you can make your complaint.