Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Recruitment @plis.indianoilpipelines.in - 482 Apprentice Vacancy :- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at iocl.com on or before 22 November 2020. Around 482 vacancies of Apprentice will be recruited. Candidates can check the important dates, vacancy break up, eligibility criteria and other details below.
Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020
Date of Notification: 30 October 2020
Start date of receipt of online application: 04 November 2020
Last date of receipt of online application: 22 November 2020
Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 30 October 2020
Written Test: Tentatively on 16 December 2020
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Western Region Pipelines
- Gujarat - 90 Posts
- Rajasthan - 46 Posts
- West Bengal - 44 Posts
- Bihar - 36 Posts
- Assam - 31 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh - 18 Posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Odisha - 51 Posts
- Chhattisgarh - 6 Posts
- Jharkhand - 3 Posts
Northern Region Pipelines
- Haryana - 43 Posts
- Punjab - 16 Posts
- Delhi - 21 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh - 24 Posts
- Uttrakhand - 6 Posts
- Rajasthan - 3 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh - 3 Posts
- Southern Region Pipelines
- Tamil Nadu - 32 Posts
- Karnataka - 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh - 6 Posts
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria :- 18 to 24 year
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical - Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Electrical - Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation- Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering and Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource) - Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) - Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices), Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders) - Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).