Ma vatsalya ma amrutam yojna Releted Important News, Paripatra and New Guide | New yojana Updates 2021 :- Ma Amrutam yojana Hospitani List in Gujarat state pdf download 2021.
Amarnath and Maa Vaastalya Yojana expanded. Assistance up to five lakhs for transplantation.
◆ Under Vatsalya Yojana, without discrimination of any caste, 60 percent above annual income of Rs. 6 lakhs and every citizen certifying certificate will be provided free of cost, subject to the rules and regulations of the 5 lakhs. The government's resolution is included. The execution date has begun on 1st April. A list of the "main" hospitals to get help under the Chief Minister Amrutam "Ma" and Maa "Vatsalya" scheme.
1. Name of the project / type Chief Minister, Amritam Yojana - Maa Yojana
2. Eligibility Criteria for the scheme's eligibility criteria This scheme has been implemented in the rural and urban areas (municipal area, municipal area area and notified area) in all the districts of the state under the Rural Development Department and the poverty line registered under the Urban Development Department (till maximum person). At present, under the 'Vatsalya Yojna' All women belonging to lower middle class families having income of less than 1.20 lakh and those below 21 years of age will benefit from their 'children'.
3. Under-plan assistance / benefit Under this scheme, heart treatment of brain and kidneys is given to cashless treatment for a maximum of Rs.2,00,000 / - (Rupees Two lakhs) annually for serious illnesses such as serious injuries like severe injuries and diseases of newborn infants. Latest News For all update in gujarat state
4. Scheme for the benefit of the project Heart treatment under the scheme Brain cancer diagnosed with brain and kidneys Detox treatment packages for critical illnesses such as serious injuries and diseases of newborn infants. Accordingly, the beneficiary is entitled to the benefit of the treatment in a hospital being contracted under the scheme.
5. Where to get the benefit of the project. Under this scheme, the government / grant-in-aid organizations / private hospitals, which are conveniently sanctioned as per the checklist, have been made. Beneficiaries of treatment are given to the beneficiary in this contracted hospital.
Ma Yojana Gujarat
Eligibility standards For Ma Yojana Gujarat
1. Beneficiaries, Rural Home Building and Village Development Department as well as Urban HousingIncorporation required in BPL list of Bunamana and Urban Development Department.
2. Rs.1.20 lacs or lesser sanitary ward income. Read Guidline
Beti Vadhaao Abhiyan at betivadhaao.gujarat.gov.in
Benefits of P Plan / Support Ma Yojana Gujarat
1. Under the scheme, serious illnesses will go away, whether heart, kidney, cancer, newborn bishopsCritical diseases, serious injuries, bansad and brain diseases, 544Available cashless treatment of up to Rs 2 lakh per ward for every lac processor Are done.
2. With the card holder’s benefit, the number attached to the scheme is 112. 68 private 19 Government can take advantage of going to 25 Stand Alone Dialysis Centers.
3. Include the photo of each member of the beneficiary, including biometric accident. As well. I have been given some important information on the matter.
Process of Ma Yojana Gujarat
1. bucks and CTs set at card level in Ma Yojana Gujarat At the level of installed 67 bakosak can be obtained.
2. Take advantage of beneficial photos and photographs of beneficial talent warehousing authority A check card is provided by
Implementing office / agency / organization of Ma Yojana Gujarat
1. State nodal cell has been set up at the state level.
2. Trial Process, Hobb Hospital Management, IEC For activities MD India Healthcare as an Implementation Support Agency Network Pvt. Has been made.
Other Terms of Ma Yojana Gujarat
1. Under the scheme, it is necessary to carry out a standard / intensive card.
2. The scheme deals with the treatment of 544 probabilites made of distressed diseases.Hospices are available only from.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum (MA) Yojana, MA Vatsalya (MAV)
Year of Launch: 2012 (MA), 2014 (MAV)
Target Population: BPL families (MA), Annual income up to Rs. 3,00,000 (MAV)
Number of Families Covered (2017-18): 60.63 lakh families