The money will be credited to these people's accounts from tomorrow: Know under which scheme? How much money will be deposited? | News Detail
Tomorrow is 25th December 2020 and Atal Bihari Vajpayee's birthday.
Gujarat Agriculture Minister RC Faldu and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modiji had earlier announced that an installment of Rs 5,000 would be transferred to farmers' accounts under PM Kisan Yojana on the occasion of Atal Bihari Vajpayee's birthday. As per the announcement, Rs 15,000 crore will be transferred to the accounts of 9,000 crore farmers in India.
How do you know if you will benefit?
On the official website of PM Kisan Yojana (https://pmkisan.gov.in/), you can check your status by entering your Aadhar card, mobile number, or bank number of the bank.
1) If RFT Sign By State Government is written in the status, you will get the money in the coming days.
2) If FTO Generate is written in the status then you will get the money in the days of calculation.
3) If the status says Waiting for Approval State Government, you will have to wait a few more days.
Don't you get 2000 assistance under PM Kishan Yojana?
Where to file a complaint if money is not received.
1) PM Kisan Yojana Toll Free Number: 18001155266,
2) PM Kisan Yojana Helpline No: 155261,
3) PM Kisan Yojana Landline No: 011-23381092, 23382401,
4) Newly announced helpline number of PM Kisan Yojana: 011-24300606,
5) One more public helpline number of PM Kisan Yojana: 01206025109,
6) Official e-mail ID of PM Kishan Yojana: email@example.com
If the money is not credited to your bank account, you can lodge a complaint at the number given above.
Share this information with every farmer's friend in Gujarat so that every farmer can know.