CBSE UGC Net July 2017, Application Form|Syllabus| Admit Card Online application submission will be commenced in the mid of June 2017! CBSE UGC NET 2017 notification will be released at cbsenet.nic.in by 20th of June 2017.
CBSE UGC Net July 2017, Application Form |Syllabus| Admit Card
The UGC NET Jan 2017 result was released 29th May. Check CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Form, UGC NET Notification 2017, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern here.UGC Net 2017 Application From July exam is expected to release on 20th June 2017. The result of UGC NET January 2017 examination has been declared by the CBSE on 29th May. There is no official news update from the CBSE or UGC regarding the UGC NET Notification and online form release date. Our experts are expecting that UGC NET July 2017 Online application will be starting in the mid of June 2017. From next year, UGC-NET will be conducted once in a year.
UGC NET 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card of July session will be uploaded on the website in the last week of June 2017.
- An acceptable Photo Identity Card is any one of College/Institute Identity Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Pan Card, Voters Id Card, etc.
- Candidates need to bring the admit card to the test centre in addition to a Photo-Identity Card.
Eligibility Criteria CBSE UGC Net July 2017
- Age Limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on 1st July 2017.
- For OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates, 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided.
- Candidates possessing M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- No prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- The candidates applying for CBSE NET 2017 should have qualified the Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The appearing candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the examination (provided they have to qualify the examination before awarding the post). These candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results.
- Those candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- The candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. The candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
How to download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017
Some general steps to be used to get the admit card are given below:-
- Go to the official website of CBSE (UGC) NET, cbsenet.nic.in.
- Navigate to the link that refers to issue of admit card of CBSE UGC NET 2017 (hall ticket or admission ticket).
- Enter log in details application number and password.
- Log in and download the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Admit Card for January 2017 examination.
- Print the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Hall Ticket on a plain white sheet of paper.
Note that the print out should be taken on a blank sheet. Nothing else should be either printed or written on the sheet where you are printing yours admit card of UGC NET 2017.
All Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly to check the admit card on the official website of CBSE UGC NET 2017 (hall ticket or admission ticket). for more information regarding CBSE UGC NET 2017 Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017 or stay connected with us at gkjobs.in for lattest information. thank you