GKJOBS

Jobs & Exam Notifications, Result, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Exam Pattern For Govt Jobs, SSC, Bank, Railway.

Government Medical College Haldwani, Nainital

Government Medical College, Nainital was established under the aegis of the Uttarakhand Forest Hospital Trust, Haldwani. The institute was established on 19th March, 1997. Its foundations was laid down by Shri Romesh Bhandari, the then Hon’ble Governor of U.P. This college is affiliated with Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Government of India. This college is also known as Uttarakhand Forest Hospital Trust Medical College.

Government Medical College Haldwani, Nainital› Location – Nainital
› Year of Establishment – 1997
› Affiliated to – Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Medical University
› Approved by – MCI (Medical Council of India)
› Official Website – www.gmchld.org
› Contact No. – (05946)-228393

Admission Criteria

For Uttarakhand State Quota Seats, it is through Uttarakhand UG Medical Entrance Exam like UPMT. For All India Quota Seats, it is also through All India UG Medical Entrance Exam such as AIPMT, NEET etc.  85% seats – Uttarakhand State Quota and remaining 15% will be available for All India Quota seats. MBBS (100 seats) & MD / MS (39 seats)

Campus  & Faculty

The college is located at the foothill of Nainital in the city of Haldwani. The campus is situated in Rampur Road, Haldwani. Haldwani is a beaultiful city located in the Nainital District of the state of Uttarakhand. This college has a sprawling campus spread over around 90 acres of land. The campus is located in serene environment which offers the good ambience for studies.

Courses

Government Medical College runs several undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, MD/MS, etc. This college annually intake 100 MBBS students and 39 MD/MS students. Here we have listed the most sought medical courses provided by this college

Undergraduate Programme
› MBBS
› BDS

Postgraduate Programme : (MD/MS)
› General Surgery
› Gen. Medicine
› Obs. & Gynecology
› E.N.T
› Ophthalmology
› Pathology
› Biochemistry
› Peadiatrics
› Anesthesia
› Anatomy
› Community Medicine
› Pharmacology
› Microbiology
› Radiodiagnosis (Conditional)
› Physiology

For more details regarding Government Medical College Haldwani, Nainital you have to visit the official website  www.gmchld.org

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

gkjobs © 2017 I About Us I Contact Us I Privacy Policy I Disclaimer I XML Sitemap