JEE Main 2017 : Joint entrance Exam Main 2017 will be conducted by CBSE ( The Central Board Of Secondary Education). JEE Main its a two tier programs one is JEE Main and second is JEE Advanced. National Level exam will be conduct in two mode, (Online Mode) on 2nd April and 8th and 9th April 2017( Offline Mode).JEE Main score is used for candidates to get admission in B.Tech / B.Arch offered by NITs, IITs, Etc,and other Engineering Colleges in India. While IITs JEE Main Exam is considered for qualifying Exam for JEE Advanced Offered by IITs. First Exam Paper will be B.Tech/ B.E and second Paper is B.Arch/ B Planning.
JEE Main Paper 1 Exam Pattern
Check the JEE Main Exam Pattern 2017 for Paper-1 from the description given below.
- Courses : The First paper B.Tech/ BE of JEE Main 2017 is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering courses. offered by NITs and other Engineering College in India.
- Subjects : JEE Main First Paper will contain questions from Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects. Each Paper will have 30 Question.
- Total Number of Questions : It will contain total 90 objective type questions. Each Question contains 4 mark and for every wrong answer one mark negative marking. It means 25% is negative marking for wrong Answer. Equal Weight-age are given to all Subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Total 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Exam Time Duration : The exam duration will be 3 hours for Normal Candidates and 4 hours for candidates having 40% disability.
- Examination Mode : The Mode of exam for First Paper is online and second is Offline Mode. Students can appear the examination through CBT or PBT mode.
- Question Paper Medium : For all Exam Centers, the question paper medium is English and Hindi. Students Filling the Exam Centers of Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli Centers Will have the option to Opt The Question Paper in English, Hindi and Gujarati Language. Candidates had the options to choose language at the time of filling up the Application Form.
- Marking Scheme : Each correct question will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking : One Mark will be deducted for each Incorrect Answer It means negative marking 25%
JEE Main First Paper Subject, Question and Total Marks 2017 Brief Overview
JEE Main 2017 Second Paper Exam Pattern
Check the JEE Main Exam Pattern 2017 for Paper 2 from the description given below.
- Courses For Second Paper JEE Main 2017 : The Second Paper of JEE Main 2017 will be conducted to get admission to B.Arch, B Planning undergraduate Architecture Courses.
Subjects: The JEE Main Second Paper will comprises of Three Parts which are Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.
- Total No. of Questions : The Second Paper JEE Main 2017 will consist Of, 50 Questions for Aptitude Test, Two Questions for Drawing Test and 30 Questions For Mathematics.
- Exam Time Duration : The Exam time Duration For Normal Candidate will be Three Hours and Four Hours for Candidates having 40% Disability.
- Exam Mode: The Mode of exam for Second Paper is Offline Mode only. No online mode is available for this paper.
- Question Paper Medium : Question Paper Medium(Language) is English and Hindi. The Students who has filled up the Exam Centers in Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli will have the option to Choose the question paper in English, Hindi and Gujarati Language.
- Marking System : Each objective type question will carry Four Marks for the correct Answer.
- Negative Marking : For Each incorrect Answer One Mark will be deducted from the Right answer. It Means that If you give wrong answer you will loose One Extra Mark From your All Total.
JEE Main Second Paper Mathematics, Aptitude Test And Drawing Test Marks overview 2017
|JEE Main 2017 II Paper Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Total||82 Questions||390 Marks|
So it was The Date Time Schedule and Total Marks With All Given Subjects JEE Main Paper First And Paper Second 2017 Overview. You are requested to check also here.