JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017, Jharkhand SSC 17572 TGT Vacancy – Apply Online. JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017 has been released at the official website. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is about to recruit 17572 candidates for the post of TGT Teacher. The willing and eligible candidates have to apply online for the Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Jobs 2017 on or before the last date of registration
Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently released an advertisement to recruit 3789 skilled candidates for the post of TGT Teacher. The recruitment notification for the Combined Graduate Training Teacher Competitive Exam-2016 (CGTTCE-2016) for TGT teachers posts has been announced by the JSSC . Candidates who are looking for Govt Teachers Jobs can apply online from January 6, 2017.
The Jharkhand government published the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 via Gazette notification no. 829 on 6th December 2008. Through this act, the candidates are recruited for various positions. This year the state government released a notification for the filling up of TGT posts and asked interested candidates to apply online.
This is the Latest job vacancy for the job seekers who are looking for the Govt Job in Jharkhand, they may submit JSSC TGT Teacher Jobs 2017 Application Form by following official website.
Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Vacancy Details 2017
- Name of the organisation : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Total No. of Posts : 17572
- Name of the Post : Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 6th January 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration : 5th February 2017
- Last Date for Application Fee Submission : 5th February 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Form : 5th February 2017 (till 5.00 PM)
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC TGT Recuitment 2017
Educational Criteria for JSSC TGT Vacancy 2017 : Those applying for this post should have passed Graduation or completed Bachelors in Education with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST categories).
Age Criteria for JSSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 : Male applicants must be at least 40 years in age, while female applicants need to be at least 42 years old. (45 years in age for SC/ST category– male & female). Age relaxation to the reserved categories will be applicable as per government norms.
JSSC TGT Application Fee : Application fee is Rs. 460/- for general category and Rs. 115/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment – 17572 Post
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 6th January 2016 to Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017. After meeting the eligibility norms aspirants have to fill the Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Online Application Form by providing their valid details.
After completing all registration process applicant have to submit the final application form on or before the last date of form submission (5th February 2017). Applicants can get their online application form and official notification from the official website. Candidates looking for New Jobs, Latest Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs are requested to regularly Visit our website.
How to Apply for JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Applicant may visit jssc.in or clik on the direct link given below.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Click on the “Candidate’s Registration”.
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Make payment for the application fee.
- Upload your Signature and photograph in appropriate place provided.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form for future references.
JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination/ Merit Basis.
Candidates looking for State Jobs, Government Jobs, Latest Govt Jobs, Govt Jobs can apply for this Vacancy. For more Employment News you are requested to visit our website regularly. You can ask your queries regarding this post in the comment section given below.