SSB ASI SI Head Constable Recruitment 2017, Sashastra Seema Bal 872 Posts. SSB Jobs 2017 Application Form is available here for downloading. Candidates those are looking for Police Jobs, Govt Jobs can apply for these posts before the last date.
Sashastra Seema Bal SI Recruitment 2017:
The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General of Sashastra Seema Bal has recently released a notification regarding recruitment on 872 skilled candidates. The recruitment drive is for the post of Head Constable, Assistant Sub-Inspector & Sub-Inspector for all category candidates in various fields.
Those applicants who are interested in applying for the Sashastra Seema Bal Vacancy 2017 and also fulfill eligibility criteria, they can send their Sashastra Seema Bal Jobs 2017 Application Form in the prescribed format to the given address below.
Sashastra Seema Bal SI Constable – 872 Posts
It is to inform you that Sashastra Seema Bal has been Release a Notification recently to recruit 872 Constable, SI. This might be the great opportunity for the fresher’s who are looking for jobs in SSB
Applicants may download the application form and notification from its official website ssb.nic.in. Candidates can check sashastra seema bal payslip, sashastra seema bal recruitment 2016, ssb pay slip, ssb battalion list, ssb admit card, ssb result 2017, ssb recruitment 2016 online application form, pay scale of ssb constable from official website. Other details related to this vacancy like age, education qualification, selection process how to apply, application fee, important date etc.
SSB Vacancy Details 2017
- Organization Name: Office of the Director General Sashastra Seema Bal
- Number of the posts: 872 Posts
- Name of the posts:
Sub-Inspector : 16
Head Constable : 746
Assistant Sub-Inspector : 110
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : ssb.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Advertisement Release : 31st December 2016.
- Last Date to Submit Application Form : 30 days from advertisement releasing date.
- Last Date to Submit Application for Remote Areas : 45 days from advertisement date
Eligibility Criteria for SSB SI ASI Constable Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for SSB Recruitment 2017
- Head Constable : Matriculation or equivalent plus two-years industrial Training Institute Certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or +2 with PCM.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector : Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication OR 10+2 or Intermediate with aggregate marks of 50% with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Sub Inspector : Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Math from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Criteria for SSB Job Vacancy 2017 : The age of the applicants for the post of SI & ASI should lie between 18-28 years and for the post of head constable, it should be 18-23 years as on the date of application.
Application Fee for SSB Recruitment 2017 :
For Sub-Inspector : Rs. 200/-
For Assistant Sub-inspector and Head Constable : Rs. 100/-
How to apply for SSB SI Constable Recruitment 2017
Candidates may send their duly filled Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2017 Application Form in a prescribed format along with 2 recent passport size photos, copies of self-attested qualification & experience, caste certificate, NOC (if applicable), two self-addressed envelopes Rs. 25/- (11.5 cm X 27.5 cm size), application fee receipt & all necessary documents copies, in an envelope, and submit it through registered post/speed post to below address on or before the last date of application submission.
Postal Address for Sub-Inspector & Head Constable
The Inspector General,
Frontier HQ SSB, Gania Deoli,
Ranikhet, Dist: Almora (UK)
Pin no: 263645
Postal Address for Assistant Sub Inspector Post
The Inspector General
Frontier Headquarter Sashastra Seema Bal
Guwahati, House No. 345, Nikita Complex,
G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS : Khanapara.
District: Kamrup, Guwahati (Assam)
Pin No: 781022
SSB Jobs 2017 Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test