SSC MTS Non Technical Recruitment 2017, SSC Multi Tasking Staff 8300 Posts. The Staff Selection Commission is about to recruit 8300 candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical). The willing and eligible candidates have to apply online for the SSC MTS Jobs 2017 on or before the last date of registration which is 30th January 2017.
SSC MTS Non Technical Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission has recently released an official notification at the official website . The announcement is regarding the recruitment of 8300 skilled candidates for the various posts Multi Tasking Staff / Non Technical Staff. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct an entrance examination for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical).
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 31st December 2016 through the official website. All the indian citizens can apply for these post acoording to the eligibility norms. From the description given below, you can find more details regarding this SSC MTS Non Technical Vacancy 2016-17.
Those candidates who are interested in Latest Govt Jobs, they have a golden opportunity that they may apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 for MTS posts. The eligible candidates can apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 and complete online registration on or before 30th January 2017.
SSC MTS Non Technical Posts Vacancy Details 2017
- Name of the organisation : Staff Selection Commission
- Total Posts : 8300
- Name of the Post : Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 31st December 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration : 30th January 2017
- Last Date for offline Fee Submission : 25th January 2017
- Last Date for Application Fee Submission : 30th January 2017
- Examination Dates : 16 April 2017, 30 April 2017 & 07 May 2017.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- for General Candidates and Fee is exempted for All the women applicants and other reserved categories.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recuitment 2017
Educational Criteria for SSC MTS Vacancy 2017 : Applicant must have completed Matriculation from a recognised board or university.
Age Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 : Candidates age should lie from 18-25 years as on 1st January 2017. Age relaxation to the reserved categories will be applicable as per government norms.
Apply Online – SSC MTS Vacancy 2016-17 – MTS 8300 Post
The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In this process, candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC. One-time registration is the permanent database for candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for any examination conducted by SSC. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssc.nic.in.
The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of onine application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 31-December-2016 to 30-January-2017 (5.00PM).
However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 30-January-2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 25-January-2017. The challan generation facility will be available upto 25-January-2017 (05:00 PM) only.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Pots Recruitment 2017
- Applicant may visit ssc.nic.in or clik on the direct link given below.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Click on the “Candidate’s Registration”.
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Make payment for the application fee.
- Upload your Signature and photograph in appropriate place provided.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form for future references.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination/ Merit Basis.