The Police Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is about to recruit 3789 candidates for the post of Fireman, Jail Warder (Male & Female). The willing and eligible candidates have to apply online for the UP Police Fireman Jobs 2017 on or before the last date of registration which is 30th January 2016.
UP Police Fireman Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has recently released an advertisement to recruit 3789 skilled candidates for the post of Fireman & Jail Warder/Bandi Rakshak (Male & Female).
Those candidates who are interested in latest defense Jobs, they have a golden opportunity that they may apply online for UP Police Recruitment 2017 for Male, Female Jail warder, firmen posts. The eligible candidates can apply online for UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2017 and complete online registration on or before 31st January 2017.
This is the latest defense job vacancy for the job seekers who are looking for the Govt. Job in Uttar Pradesh, they may submit UP Police Constable Jobs 2017 Application Form by following official website prpb.gov.in till 4th February 2017.
UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment – 3789 Post
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 21st December 2016 to 30th January 2017. After meeting the eligibility norms aspirants have to fill the UP Police Online Application Form by providing their valid details.
After completing all registration process applicant have to submit the final application form on or before the last date of form submission (4th February 2017). Applicants can get their online application form and official notification from the official website.
UP Police Fireman & Bandi Rakshak Vacancy Details 2016
- Name of the organisation : Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
- Total Posts : 3789
- Name of the Post :
♦ Fireman : 1478 Posts
♦ Jail Warder/Bandi Rakshak (Male) : 1759 Vacancies
♦ Jail Warder/Bandi Rakshak (Female) : 552 vacancies
- Official website : prpb.gov.in
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 1800-2000/-
Category Wise Post Reservation :
|♦ Jail Warder (Male)||881||369||35||474||1759|
|♦ Jail Warder (Female)||277||115||11||149||277|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Bandi Rakshak Recuitment 2017
♦ Educational Criteria for UP Police Vacancy 2017 :
- Fireman Posts : Applicant must have completed Intermediate from UP Board or equivalent.
- Jail-Warder Post : Applicant must have completed 10th or intermediate from UP Board or equivalent.
♦ Age Criteria for UP Police Recruitment 2017 :
- For Fireman & Jail Warder (Male) post, age of the candidae should lie between 18-22 years And for Jail Warder/Bandi Rakshak (Female) post applicant’s age must be in between 18-25 years as on 1st July 2016.
- Age relaxation to the reserved categories will be applicable as per government norms.
♦ Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 21st December 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration : 30th January 2017
- Last Date for Application Fee Submission : 1st February 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Form : 4th February 2017
How to Apply for UP Police Fireman & Warder Recruitment 2017
- Applicant may visit prpb.gov.in or clik on the direct link given below.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Click on the “Candidate’s Registration”.
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Make payment for the application fee.
- Upload your Signature and photograph in appropriate place provided.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form for future references.
Application Fee for UP Police Recruitment 2017 : Applicant have to make payment of Rs. 200/- for an application fee.
UP Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination/ Merit Basis, Physical Test, Medical Test and Interview.
UP Police Fireman Result 2017 : Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of UPPRPB.